6 Bedrooms | 5 Full + 2 Half Baths
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
From $10,150 per Week
Casa Caleta, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Vacation Rental
One of 3 Beachfront Villas set in a privately gated enclave, located directly on the beach in prestigious Lower Conchas Chinas, the Villa boasts truly unsurpassed views of the Bay of Banderas by day and the lights of Puerto Vallarta by night. Featuring hi-speed, wireless internet, media room, indoor/outdoor sound system, conciege, maid, houseman and Personal Chef to cater to your every need. The best white sandy beach in PV and endess activities all within minutes.
Distinguished by a private, jetted 10-person spa overflowing into an infinity edge pool with spacious covered terraces all brushed with warm tropical trade-winds. Casa Caleta radiates quality and detailing at every glance featuring a gourmet kitchen and a luxurious six-bedroom-suite architectural design. Masterfully carved, thick, polished antique Mexican wooden doors welcome you to your private courtyard entry, revealing a villa that is a showcase for sophisticated, yet relaxed Mexican coastal architecture.
Casa Caleta is a Two-level six-bedroom, six plus two 1/2 bath villa, with private pool, Jacuzzi, and adjacent garage for two cars. It encompasses 9,000 square feet of living area, with 6,100 square feet of bright, air-conditioned space.
Interiors feature quality Mexican design artistry, with touches that include furnishings and artwork from Mexico's finest artisans. The Villa features abundant use of rough-hewn granite walls, exquisite antique-marble flooring, hand-crafted floor-to-cieling stained-glass and magnificent tropical-hardwood doors and cabinetry to enrich your living experience.
Attention to detail is the hallmark of this Villa from its 'all Viking' gourmet chef's kitchens (in-door and out-door),1 meter by 1 meter, solid-slab marble flooring through-out, individually controlled central air-conditioning in every room, high-speed wireless internet, purified water system, plush pillow-top mattresses, top-of-the-line linens and bath accessories, flat screen TVs and zone-controlled sound system indoors and out.
Casa Caleta promises the privacy, intimacy and understated elegance you have been looking for. A perfect luxury getaway for world travelers, honeymooners, family events, groups of friends, or business retreats.
Bedroom Summary: With its all-suite bedroom configurations, beautiful furnishings and full electronics, including a separate media-room -our highly-trained staff will pamper you unobtrusively.
* 6 Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, individually controlled Sound System and zoned central AC.
* 2 Bedrooms (Master and Presidential), feature Jacuzzi Spas.
* Presidential Suite features totally private dual al-fresco showers and double-sized Jacuzzi as well.
* 4 Bedrooms feature King-Size beds, 2 feature Queen-Size (US) beds.
* Maximum Occupancy 14 persons (including children).
FLOOR PLAN DESCRIPTIONS
* Upper Level
Presidential Suite facing the view with Queen-Size bed, 32 inch LCD TV, large walk-in closet, bar, bar-sink and bar-fridge, bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed indoor shower, dual outdoor showers and large 2 person Jacuzzi spa.
* Second Level
- Master-Suite facing the view with King-Size bed with private terrace overlooking the pool and beach, built-in bar, romantic fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets, luxurious marble, glass and granite bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi spa.
- Two Individual Guest-Suites with King-Size beds - each with large private terraces overlooking the beach and bay views, each with walk-in closets and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathrooms.
- One Guest-Suite with private garden views, terrace, closet and gorgeous marble and granite bathroom.
* Main Level
- Entry foyer featuring grand circular staircase to Second Level under a dramatic 30 foot high ceiling.
- Large Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Media Room and 6th Bedroom Suite with King-Size bed, closet and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathroom.
- Powder Room with solid rock walls and hand crafted, leaded glass windows.
Children are welcomed
Pets require prior approval and non-refundable pet deposit
Smoking is prohibited
Some homes allow events, please ask.
Rates subject to 18% tax
Minimun stay 7 nights
Refundable Damage Deposit of $1,500 USD due at booking
50% down to book
50% (due 60 days prior)
Please bring proof of identification
Passport Required for non-resident
Please ask about our Travel Insurance Options
All Bookings are Final
|May 1 – December 19|
|January 5 – April 30|
|December 20 – January 4|
**All Rates are Based on Season, Number of Occupants and are individualized to fit your needs.**
5 Full + 2 Half Bathrooms
9,000 Sq. Foot
Dining Room for 12 people
Satellite / Cable
Daily Maid Service