3 Bedroom | 2 Bathrooms | Blocks from Beach
Venice Beach, California
From $4,000 per Week
Walk or bike to everything!! An easy drive to all Southern California destinations. Located just blocks from the beach and hovering above renowned Abbot Kinney Boulevard, this exceptionally designed, crafted and furnished apartment is adjacent to a host of one-of a-kind shops and cafes.
Punctuated by planted courtyards, terraces and balconies, the apartment boasts wonderful indoor/outdoor relationships and spatial transparency. The result is a serene inner world, literally bathed in natural light, which draws off the vibrant energy of this exceptional pedestrian oriented street.
The home is white plaster, inside and out, with floor to ceiling glass that visually connects indoor and outdoor spaces, folding views of courtyards, gardens and the Venice’s unique streetscape into the experience of the space. In the evening, looking up and down the palm lined street and across the rooftops of this lively beach town, one can imagine being on a ship coming into port, a notion that is only reinforced by the thoughtfully arranged spaces within.
Other Highlights Include:
• Architecturally stunning apartment in award winning Venice mixed-use building
• Two of the Bedrooms are spacious with fantastic Venice Views, Terrace and Outdoor Fireplace off the Master Bedroom, 3rd bedroom is used as a media room and we have an air bed if needed. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are separate from the main part of the home and are across a private patio that has table and chairs.
• Direct walk-up from Abbot Kinney Blvd via a secure gate, and landscaped entry court
• Third level terrace connects easily to the living area via a second sky lit stair.
• Gated parking access affords complete privacy and direct access from the apartments 2-car garage.
• Furniture and lighting designed by Werner Aisslinger, Autoban, Bassam Fellows, Hans Brattrud, Stephen Burks, Piero Castiglioni, Poul Christiansen, Michel Ducaroy, Andreas Engesvik, Alfredo Haberli, Arne Jacobsen, Simon James, Eero Koiviso, Jonas Lindvall, Joe Ponti, Oki Sato, Roland Schneider, Frederic Sofia, David Trubridge, Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg, Fletcher Vaughan and David Weeks
• Commissioned Artwork by Robert Greene
• Bedding, throws, rugs and blankets by Bellora, Kings and Queenies, Kasthall and Swans Island.
• Flatware, cutlery and cookware by Heath Ceramics, Georg Jensen, Wusthof and All Clad
• Gourmet kitchen with high-end Appliances, lighting and plumbing fixtures by Bosch, Viking, Sub Zero, Fontana Arte, Vola and Toto
• 3rd bedroom/Media room equipped with 42” Pioneer Elite Kuro HDTV, BDP-HD1 Blue-ray DVD, and Airport wireless.
Check in 3-4 PM
Check out 10AM
No Smoking Inside
Prices based on 4 Guests, Each Additional $25 Per. night Charge
$300 exit cleaning fee. Includes a cleaning during your stay
Local Taxes Additional
$2,500 Security Deposit for Damages
Simple Cable Included
DVD Player Included
50% down to book
50% (balance) due 60 days prior
Travelers Insurance Recommended